Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Class Learnings (Module 7)

In this class I have gained a better understanding of how to tailor a business for the online marketplace. How to develop a blog to be marketable (placement of ads and kinds of ads), to recognize trends in the market (dot-com bubble), and that strong customer service and communication are necessary for a successful online business.
I am not sure I would have changed much with the set-up of the class. We had enjoyable discussions on the board, each of us came to a issue from a different viewpoint.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Gavin,

    I am so glad to have you in this class, I appreciate your wonderful thought you put into the discussion. It is a heavy discussion-based online class, so everyone's input and participation is very important. Thanks for the great summer.

    Shanshan

    ReplyDelete